What we know about the 2018 Subaru Ascent...
- Coming early 2018
- 7-passenger configuration. Second-row passengers will sit in captains' chairs while those in the third row will share a bench.
- Large rear-quarter windows make for an airy feeling third-row
- Built at Subaru of Indiana, Inc. in Lafayette, Indiana and will be sold exclusively in the North American market
- Powered by an all-new turbocharged direct injection Boxer Engine
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive standard on all models
- Based on a modified version of the new Subaru Global Platform which enhances safety, ride comfort and agility
- Striking, rugged-looking SUV featuring aggressive lines, bulky fender flares and beefy 21" tires - every inch a Subaru!
CALL 888-869-5889 TO GET ON OUR PRE-ORDER LIST
2018 Subaru Ascent Concept SUV Walk-Around
2018 Subaru Ascent Concept Interior
How the 2018 Subaru Ascent compares in size to the Outback and Forester
2018 Subaru Ascent
2017 Subaru Outback
2017 Subaru Forester
The new, 2018 Subaru Ascent is approximately 9" longer and 6" wider than the Outback and 17" longer and 7 1/2" wider than the Forester. That's a LOT OF ROOM!
While we don't know the FINAL configuration and specs until closer to launch time, there is certainly a lot to be excited about - especially for Subaru's existing customers who are looking for a larger vehicle and want to stay with the brand! You can be sure that we will keep you posted.
CENTER SUBARU IS YOUR SOURCE FOR THE
2018 SUBARU ASCENT IN CONNECTICUT!