Some things are just meant to happen - even if they are small,
incremental, impactful. And when it comes to the latest model, the 2017 Subaru
Outback really shines!
What's new on the 2017 Subaru Outback? Introducing a New Touring Model Featuring:
on the 2017 Outback model line, Reverse Automatic Braking helps the
driver avoid a possible collision when the vehicle is moving in reverse.
The system uses four ultrasonic sonar sensors located in the rear
bumper cover and can automatically stop the vehicle.
highly-rated EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology along with Blind Spot
Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert are standard and are paired with
the new High Beam Assist feature. This system works in conjunction with
EyeSight to automatically switch the headlights between the high and low
settings when an oncoming vehicle is detected.
Additional Touring Model Features
- Dark gray grille
- 18" wheels with dark gray accents and a machined finish
- Low profile roof rails with a silver finish
- Brilliant brown color added with Java Brown perforated leather-trimmed upholstery, door panels and armrests with contrasting ivory stitching.
- Heated steering wheel standard on the Touring trim
- Available in 2.5-liter,175-hp, 4-cyl and the powerful 3.6-liter, 256-hp, 6-cylinder engines.
- Standard SUBARU STARLINK 7.0" Multimedia Navigation system featuring voice-activated controls and includes three years of complimentary map updates as well as a 3-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic® and SiriusXM Travel Link® and SiriusXM All Access audio service. Also included is one year of complimentary SUBARU STARLINK Safety Plus package. The service offers SOS Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification, Maintenance Notifications, Monthly Vehicle Health Report, and Diagnostic Alerts.
in previous years, every Subaru Outback is equipped with standard
Symmetrical All-Wheel drive offering improved agility and traction - a
key advantage over front-wheel drive competitors that offer AWD as an
add on - for about the same price or LESS! Center Subaru is Connecticut's best source for 2017 Subaru Outbacks
the best selection, CALL US at 888-869-5889 to test drive a 2017